Venture Capital Association

Home : News

50 best startups have been selected for the International Conference and Startup Exhibition

207 startups took part in the screening process, competing for the chance to pitch to the leading Russian and European VCs and Angels. The Screening Committee included experts from the “42’s” partner companies: Vyacheslav Voronov, Head of Business Consulting and Professional Services Department at Global TechInnovations; Alexander Serebryakov, Investment Consultant at Technopark "Ingria”; Alexander Zhurba, CEO & Co-Founder at TexDrive; Andrey Gershfeld, Senior Associate at ABRT Venture Fund; Anton Belousov, Investment Analyst at Softline Venture Partners; Pavel Belov, CMO at Technopark "Ingria".

The major factor that defined the list of strongest startups was whether they already had a prototype or ß-version. 70% of the selected companies have already raised seed capital and are now seeking the next round of investment. 80% of the startups are Internet-related, while the other 20% are in Clean-Tech, Bio-Tech, Chemistry and Medicine.

The full list of 50 startups is posted on our website.

Home : News